Wardrobe service is always FREE for our flat-rate home moves. No need to waste your time or money. Delivery of packing materials are always a FREE service for any client.
2-3 BEDROOM CONDO KIT (45 BOXES) = $237.00
20 SM. BOXES - 10 MED. BOXES - 5 LARGE BOXES - 5 EX. LARGE BOXES - 5 DISH PACKS - 25 LBS OF PROFESSIONAL PACKING PAPER - 4 ROLLS OF BOX TAPE
3-4 BEDROOM HOME KIT (65 BOXES) = $368.00
20 SM. BOXES - 20 MED. BOXES - 10 LARGE BOXES - 5 EX. LARGE BOXES - 10 DISH PACKS - 50 LBS OF PROFESSIONAL PACKING PAPER - 6 ROLLS OF BOX TAPE
4-5 BEDROOM HOME KIT (90 BOXES) = $519.00
30 SM. BOXES - 30 MED. BOXES - 10 LARGE BOXES - 5 EX. LARGE BOXES - 15 DISH PACKS - 75 LBS OF PROFESSIONAL PACKING PAPER - 8 ROLLS OF BOX TAPE
OFFICE KITS (200-1000 BOXES)
EXPECT EXTREMELY LOW RATES ON MASS QUANTITY. WE EXTEND THE SAME DISCOUNT TO YOU THAT WE GET FROM OUR DISTRIBUTOR.
- Customer packed boxes are not covered under ANY movers policy. Protect yourself. Our seasoned professional packers will come in the day before the move and take care of EVERYTHING. If you have a full pack and move with our company, there is nothing left for you to do but wait for your move date. Unpacking is always available as well. Expect great discounts on these services if your handicap prevents you from packing or unpacking yourself. We have compassion for our clients.
- If it's not in your moving budget to have the whole house professionally pack, get a price for the “FRAGILE” items only. This covers all glass, ceramics, paintings, mirrors, china, dishes, glasses, statues, candles, etc. (you pack your pots and pans, we pack the glass lids).
- Call us when your done with your used boxes and we will gladly pick them up and recycle by re-using them for the less fortunate who cannot afford new boxes.
- Fill boxes to the top. Dead air space causes boxes to collapse when stacked.
- Please keep all jewelry and cash in your possession. In most moving scenarios, there are other inspectors, realtors, house cleaners, and contractors in and out and we prefer not to be responsible for anyone elses wrong doings. Our professionals are paid and treated extremely well, we do thorough background checks into previous employment and criminal records, and we get to know them personally as well as their families. They don't need or want anything that belongs to our clients.
- Keep your personal papers that you may need access to with you as well. They may be difficult to find later if their packed away.
- Packers will pack EVERYTHING!!!! Keep your cable boxes that need to be returned, remotes, keys, and anything else you may want left unpacked in your car.
- Picture & mirror packing is performed by wrapping each piece in a heavy duty padded brown paper then placed in a heavy duty cardboard container consisting of 4 separate corners that enclose to meet and size piece. Pad wrapping is sufficient for inexpensive pictures or any picture protected by glass. Mirrors can be blanket wrapped as well. Crating is always available.
- We blanket wrap everything that's not in a cardboard box. We bag mattresses. We shrink wrap furniture.
- Picture & mirror hanging is available any time.
- Do not block hallways and doorways with boxes or furniture.
- Wardrobe service is FREE on all of our FLAT RATE moves.
- We use “Dish Packs” for your fragile items. These boxes consist of a much heavier grade of cardboard.
- Seasoned professional packers only use professional packing paper. Bubble wrap is a waste of time and money. Peanuts as well. Our packing paper is not what you find in the box stores. Our paper is a much higher grade and larger in size. You only need 1 sheet to their 3. We sell ours at $1 per pound.
- NEVER use newspaper when packing!!! This is a thing of the past. Newspapers ink nowadays will stain everything. We have seen it permanently embed itself in glass. Permanently.
- Money saving tip: If you have access to your new home, and its within an hour drive, buy just enough plastic bins that fit in your car and save on boxes by making trips. Your most likely making trips for other reasons if you have early access, bring some things with you.
- We never suggest this simply because insurance companies DO NOT cover moving companies for “customer packed boxes”. We are more than happy to move your packed boxes, I would however entertain the idea of having us at least pack your fragile items only if a full home pack is not in your budget.
- Movers are responsible for any external damage that causes internal damage to your items no matter if you pack them or we do. External damage does not include boxes caving in from dead air space, from improper packing, when stacked and transported.
- Bubble wrap is a waste of your time an money. We will show you how to professionally paper pack.
- Peanuts are costly and create a huge mess.
- Never use newspaper. This was acceptable in the past but can no longer be used for packing purposes. We have seen the inks they use now even permanently embed themselves in glass. PERMANENTLY. Bad idea. You will destroy your items.
- Use professional packing paper!!!
- We obviously know what size moving kit you need. Go to our packing materials section and pick a kit with FREE delivery. We have been moving in and out of homes and businesses 364 days a year, we have come up with the average size kits based on our experience.
- Wardrobe service is always FREE to our FLAT RATE NOT TO EXCEED full move clients.
- Fill your boxes!!!! Fill them to the top!!!! Dead air space causes implosion upon stacking. Weight is not an issue to a mover. Fill them please.
- Label boxes on top and 1 side with the room and the piece they are going into. We stage them after staging your furniture.
- Vertical file cabinets can be moved with an appliance dolly like your refrigerator. Laterals cannot. They do not fit through doors and will bend in the middle. They must be emptied.
- HARD ITEMS OUT – SOFT ITEMS IN!!! That's all you need to know when packing yourself. Folded clothes, linens, socks, underwear, towels, etc. can all sat in cabinets and drawers. All hard items must be removed.
- We are your mover. No need to lift a box. Leave them all over the house right where they lay. Loading a tuck professionally is an art. We need to be able to pick and choose different weight, six, and shape boxes through out the loading process. Stacking them all in a corner of the garage will only creates delays.
- Please limit yourself on open boxes. We understand that you will occasionally have things that protrude from the top. We cannot stick on these open boxes so please limit yourself to 10-12 open boxes.
- Do not inter-fold tops and bottoms of boxes. They will interlock with other boxes when stacked. Tops and bottoms of boxes should be flat like its sides when taped shut.
- Even if it's the last day before you move, if you ever run into a problem or emergency and need packing assistance, we can provide 2 or more men for you at our regular hourly delivery rates to assist you at any time. I do apologize though, our carrier does not cover us for assisting you with packing and using your materials. The boxes we pack when assisting you will be considered “customer packed boxes” by our insurance company.
- If we do a full pack and move for you, there is nothing that you have to do at all accept open your door on your scheduled pack and move day. We pack the day before your move. You can keep your house the way you like it until that time.
- Our packing materials are much stronger, more durable, and easier to use then most retailers.
- We recycle and will pick up your boxes FREE of charge after your move.